Imapex® Peroxide Cured Silicone Tube
Imapex® is Peroxide Grade silicone Tubing is designed for general, non-critical and engineering applications. Imapex® is translucent silicone tubing having good flexibility and resiliency. It is suitable for peristaltic pump applications for non-critical fluid transfer.
It meets with food grade requirements as per FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Critical sterile transfer and filling in pharmaceutical industries
- Chemical and Analytical analysis
- Fermentation in biotech industries
- Vaccine transfer
- Biopharmaceutical & microbiological applications
- Sanitary application
- Load cell and media processing
- Drug delivery and sampling
- TOXIKON base E & L Study available on request
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Certificate
- NSF-51 (AESOP 6516; ISSUE 16) CERTIFIED SILICONE RESIN SLE-(PT)-30 to SLE-(PT)-80
- USFDA DMF Registration #26201
- Complies to EP 3.1.9
- German BfR VI Certificate
- France: Arrete du 25 Certificate
- USP Class VI Certificate
- ISO 10993 Certificate
- RoHS Certification
- Phthalates / Bis Phenol / Plasticizer free Certification
- TSE/BSE Free Certification
- 3 years Shelf Life
- Manufactured by using PLC controlled latest Extrusion Technology and World Class Platinum Grade Silicone Resin.
- Manufactured from NSF-51 certified Platinum Cured Silicone Resin.
- Extractable and Leachable study from TOXIKON Lab, USA available upon request.
- Manufactured and Packaged in Clean Room Class of ISO-7 certified facility audited by TUV Nord .
- Inspected by laser online inspection device to maintain critical dimensional consistency.
- Laser etched for traceability.
- Complies with FDA 21 CFR, USP Class VI, USP Class 87 (in Vitro) and ISO 10993.
- Excellent transparency with no odor and taste.
- Excellent biocompatibility due to inertness to tissues and cells.
- Sterilizable by using different techniques like Autoclaving, Ethylene Oxide, Gamma Radiation.
- Available with FDA compliant color coding for ease of identification.
- Custom dimension, hardness and length size available.
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- BPA FREE
- TSE BSE FREE
- RoHS Compliant
- PHTHALATE FREE
- Store in Cool & Dry Place.
- Keep Away From Direct Sunlight.
- Shelf Life 3 Years from Manufacturing Date.
- Available in Sterilizable Packaging.