Imaliner® Bi-Layer Thermoplastic Elastomer Tube.
- Imaliner®is Bi-Layer tubing specially designed by using thermoplastic elastomer.
- Inner layer is having low coefficient of friction to enhance smooth fluid flow operation.
- Outer layer is made from high abrasion resistance TPE to reduce spallation.
- Having excellent flex crack resistance.
- Inner layer is highly resistant to alcohol based solvents and preservatives.
- Manufactured by using world class thermoplastic elastomer
- Manufactured and packaged in clean room of class 10000 facility audited by TUV Nord
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance
- Superior flex crack resistance for peristaltic pump performance
- Smooth bore to ensure less contamination
- Free of plasticizers like phthalate/bisphenol-A
- Non-toxic, non hemolytic
- DMF #32549 accredited by USFDA
- Peristaltic pump based fluid Transfer
- Fermentation Process
- Vaccine transfer
- Alcohol Based Formulation Transfer
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- USP CLASS VI
- BPA FREE
- USP CLASS 87 (IN VITRO)
- ISO 10993-11 SYSTEMIC TOXICITY
- ISO 10993-5 CYTOTOXICITY
- TSE BSE FREE
- Extractables Leachables
- PHTHALATE FREE
- RoHS Compliant
- ISO 10993-4 HEMOLYSIS
- Plasticizer Free
VALIDATION PACK AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
Covers Manufacturing Process, Physical Properties, MSDS, Chemical Compatibility Chart, Toxicological Studies, Biocompatibility Studies, Extractable Studies.